Wednesday, January 7, 2015

December Birchbox #2 Unboxing and Review

My initial thoughts on this December Birchbox:



Here are the goodies that I got for my main account Birchbox in December:


Coola Tinted SPF 30 for Face:
I ended up with two of these little tubes between my two boxes this month.  Overall, it has a great texture and leaves skin feeling very good.  But, as I said in my other post, I wish that this had a bit more coverage. 
Verdict: Meh.

Embryolisse Lait-Creme Concentre:
Much like the Yu-Be Moisturizer from my other box, this tiny tube must be filled with gold.  Its in that little box there on the right.  The sample container is a metal tube (interesting).  But its a great little moisturizer.  I'll enjoy the rest of this sample, but won't be investing in the full-size.
Verdict: Meh.

Hayadi Relief Hair Mask:
I'll be honest, I haven't sampled this one yet.  Holiday travel really takes it out of a girl.  This whole west to east and back west thing is not my favorite way to travel.  I can't wait to get back east of the Mississippi!
Verdict: I dunno!

Klorane Dry Shampoo with Oak Milk:
This is a powerful little dry shampoo.  The scent is clean and pleasant.  I enjoyed its performance; it made my hair feel and look cleaner without making it gritty.  I'll certainly consider this one when I'm in the market for a new one!
Verdicts: Yay!

Mirenesse Mattfinity Lip Rouge:
Okay, I really can't figure out what all the fuss is about.  This product just feels gross on my lips.  I couldn't get it to go on without looking totally glopped on like too much icing on a cupcake.  The instructions to let it set for 12 seconds need to be in bold since I didn't even see them until I'd about given up on this little vial of lip stain.
Verdict: No.

No comments:

Post a Comment