Friday, November 7, 2014

One Lovely Blog Award Post



Special thanks to Carol for nominating me for this award!  She has a lovely lavender blog where she provides wonderful reviews for beauty, skincare and hair products as well as Birchbox reviews!  I can't wait to learn more about her!  Make sure to check out her site!


Special thanks to Shea for nominating me for this award!  I love her spunky blog!  She collects funny cartoons for your daily chuckle needs, reviews a wide range of subscription boxes, and shares great tips and tricks.  I can't wait to learn more about Shea.  Definitely head over to her site!



A little About the One Lovely Blog Award:


The One Lovely Blog Award nominations are chosen by fellow bloggers for those newer and up-and-coming bloggers. The goal is to help give recognition and also to help the new blogger to reach more viewers. It also recognizes blogs that are considered to be “lovely” by the fellow bloggers who choose them. This award recognizes bloggers who share their story or thoughts in a beautiful manner to connect with viewers and followers. In order to “accept” the award the nominated blogger must complete five steps.


Steps to Accept the Award:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog. 
    (My link: laughingscholar.blogspot.com)
2. List the rules and display the award logo in your post.
3. Add 7 facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers you want to know better.
5. Follow the person who nominated you on bloglovin'.

Seven Facts about Laughing Scholar (aka Suzanne):
1. I rarely maintain a consistent hair cut.  I tend to follow this cycle: chop it to my shoulders, grow it out to my mid-back, and chop it off again.  I managed to maintain a style for a whole six months, but it almost broke my piggy bank!
2. I have a love-hate relationship with the color yellow.  I love happy yellow colors, but I can't wear them.  They make me look like I'm sea-sick.
3. My mom is one of my best friends.  She lives back home in GA, and I miss her terribly.  3000 miles is really far away.
4. For me, Thanksgiving = Pumpkin Cheesecake!  I can't wait to bake one later this month for all my friends.
5. I have found that listening to audiobooks is the best way to pass the time while relaxing in a bubble bath.  Before I discovered this I really didn't enjoy baths, because I'd just get so bored!
6. I genuinely like people.  I think that people are fascinating and amazing!  I really want to hear all of your thoughts about my blog posts.  I love having conversations! :-)
7. I have an on-going love affair with Burt's Bees products.  My mother got me hooked.  I just started using their shampoo and conditioner, and I am in heaven!

So, here are the lovely blogs I nominate!
9. Maggie of www.dixiedollsglow.com
12. Sandee of samorelion.wordpress.com
13. Celise of geekspath2beauty.wordpress.com
14. Angie of www.lifewangie.com
15. Jessica of sassygalbeauty.blogspot.com

Alright, all you lovely ladies!  I cannot wait to learn more about you when you post your facts!  :-)

#aboutme #myfavoritethings

No comments:

Post a Comment