Friday, October 31, 2014

Moustache Coffee Review October


I am not quite a coffee-snob, but I have very definite options about coffee.  Growing up, the smells of coffee were associated with waking up, mid-afternoon conversations, and decadent desserts!  I was bound to become inseparable from my own coffee cup.  In December, Hubby sealed the deal by getting me my own french press and hand burr grinder.  I'm in love, and the perfect morning begins with the churgling sounds of my electric tea kettle followed by the timer telling coffee is ready!

I tried Moustache Coffee via their 2 oz. free trial.  I'll admit that I wasn't thrilled at first, but the coffee grew on me.  Then came my August Bag.  I was done.  Totally addicted, and I'm never looking back.  I can only splurge on one bag of coffee a month from Moustache since they run $18.50/ bag.  So, I've been savoring October's bag all month, and trying to make it stretch.

Let me tell you about this month's roast.  Everyone has different ways of determining good coffee.  For me, I am most impressed with how much I like it cold, but I hate cold coffee.  Not iced coffee.  Cold, used to be hot, sat-out-too-long tepid coffee is one of the worst things to me.  Ugh.  

But let me tell you, this coffee I'll drink until the cup is empty no matter what temperature it is! Its smooth, with the perfect balance of acidity and chocolate.  That description card says "creamy body," and its no joke.

So, I say all of this to say that I am going to be loyal to Moustache Coffee for a long time.  Their customer service is great.  Their team has the best sense of humor.  Not to mention the story behind their company name is priceless!  If you enjoy coffee, this is one subscription box not to overlook!

If you want to check them out, I'd love it if you used my referral link so I can keep funding my coffee habit on a doctoral student budget.  But if not, you can also google them! :-)

+The Moustache Coffee Club

No comments:

Post a Comment