Saturday, January 10, 2015

My Jubees December Treat!


So, this month, I got the single pair of earrings from Jubees Box.  They are adorable!

This simple pair of button earrings are wooden with a lovely pattern of multi-colored feathers.


They are a little larger than the size stud earrings I usually wear, but they actually look really good on me.


Jubees is a monthly subscription box that specializes in stud earrings made from buttons and cabochons.  I think they're adorable!  They have two subscription plans: $6.99/month for a single pair or $14.00/month for four pairs.  They also have a single month plan for four pairs of earrings.

For more information, check out their website!  (Heads up, right now, they don't offer any referral benefits. They are also constantly running deals, so maybe try them out with one of those!)


No comments:

Post a Comment