Thursday, February 26, 2015

Today's Reason to Smile: First Day of the New Job!


The first day on a new job is always a bit nerve-wracking.  My first day of work in the Communications Department started with me playing photographer at an event at the GTU!

So, I had to think about wearing comfortable, professional clothing in which I could move!  I came up with loafers, cuffed boyfriend jeans, and a button-up shirt with totally adorable blue birds on it.  Then I paired it with some sparkly earrings!  I got two thumbs up from Hubby!


So, I felt good!  But even better, I got to take my toy out of the case and take it for a whirl for the first time in a while.  It was so much fun!


Today's Reason to Smile: Feeling Great & Having Fun on the first day on the job!




No comments:

Post a Comment