Monday, February 23, 2015

Today's Reason to Smile!

So, I'm going to start a new series of posts entitled #TodaysReasontoSmile.  There are so many times that there are moments in my day that make me smile  So, I'm going to start putting them together to share my smiles with you!

Today is a beautiful day in the East Bay!  The sun is shining and the skies are so blue!  I loved how the sun was coming through the new leaves on this tree by my apartment.


In fact, I shot the picture above on the way to my leasing office to pick up a package.  I thought I knew what it was, but I was (happily) wrong!  This time it wasn't a package of products for review; instead, it was a surprise from one my besties!


Ms. Inspired & Inspiring has been doing wonderfully healthy things for her body and soul!  I am so proud of her journey toward health.  In turn, she celebrates that I am in a place of accepting my current weight, so she sent along some clothes that no longer work for her, but should work for me.  It was like Christmas Time in the Laughing Scholar Apartment this morning!  I have several new pairs of pants that look amazing!  

So, #todaysreasontosmile is for beautiful weather and beautiful friends! 



No comments:

Post a Comment