Sunday, March 22, 2015

Influenster Refresh VoxBox Products Review!



I had a lot of fun with my very first Influenster VoxBox!  Here are my thoughts on the products inside!


Beanitos Chips:


My Thoughts:
- I LOVE the Nacho Cheese Flavor!
- Perfect snack food!
- Sea Salt Flavor is not really my thing at all! I can really taste the beans, and I don't like that. :-(


Orgain Protein Shake:

I'm super bummed that I couldn't find this product at my local grocery store! *sad face*

CoverGirl Ultra Smooth Foundation:


Thoughts:
- Impressively smooth!
- Great coverage!
- Surprised by how much I like the applicator!


L'Occitane Shea Butter Light Comforting Cream:

Thoughts:
- Light & creamy!
- Highly Moisturizing without feeling super greasy!
- Smells wonderful!
- A little bit goes a long way!
- Beautiful packaging
- LOVE the size of this deluxe sample!

I had a total blast at the L'Occitane Free Mini-Facial Event through Influenster! I even scored my free gift with $50 purchase!


Montagne Jeunesse Facial Masque:

Thoughts
- Easy to open & apply
- Smells divine!
- Cleans out my pores!
- The peel off nature of this mask makes for very easy removal and cleanup!
- My skin feels totally soft afterwards!


SkinnyGirlDaily Nutrition Bar:

 
Thoughts:
- Holy Sh*t this is good!
- Perfect mix of sweet, nut & salt!
- Will buying a box asap!


Listerine PocketPacks
:

Thoughts:
- Fresh Breath, FAST!
- Long lasting!
- Easy to carry!

DenTek Comfort Flossers:

Thoughts:
- Easy & Painless Flossing
- Soft, Durable & Effective Flossing Tape
- Nice & light minty flavor
- Fantastic Pick End!

Interested in joining Influenster? I'd love it if you used my referral link


No comments:

Post a Comment