Thursday, November 27, 2014

ScentBird UnBoxing & Review



I was so excited when I heard about ScentBird's Subscription Box deal!  I scored my first box for $7.50 (half price), and I am extremely happy. 


The product arrived in an attractive bubble-wrap envelope, which included my Sleek Perfume Case, my 8ml purse spray, instructions, subscription discount code, a card for entry into a contest, and an announcement for December's Perfume of the Month. 

quote card with perfume case

ScentBird operates on the idea of eliminating that "perfume graveyard" building up in so many of our cabinets and makeup drawers.  You know, that perfume you buy, you love it for a while, and it starts gathering dust, because you've become obsessed with a new scent.  ScentBird sends 30 days worth (accounting for 2 applications/day) of scent to you each month.  They offer a very insightful quiz that helps determine scents that will most fit what you will enjoy.  Also, you are not limited to your suggested scents.  Finally, I really like that the scents have suggestions for daily use, night out, date night, etc.

Purse Perfume Case with my 8ml Purse Spray in Viva la Juicy by Juicy Couture

S0, each month, ScentBird sends you a new purse spray based on what you have placed in your queue.  You can slip the new insert into your perfume case for easy use.

Instruction Card

So, I received $18 worth of product for $7.50 (normally $14.95), either way, this is a good value subscription box, in my opinion.  ScentBird does offer discounts for purchasing multiple months upfront.  (Plus, they offer applications for blogger subscriptions!)  If you are interested in more information, I'd love it if you'd use my referral link, here.  This is a relatively new Subscription Box company, which offers a great quality product, so keep your eyes on this one! 


Do you know of other fragrance subscription boxes?  What luxurious scent would you love to try on the cheap?













No comments:

Post a Comment