Thursday, December 4, 2014

Joyal Beauty Timeless Skin Renewal Serum Review



I have thoroughly enjoyed reviewing Joyal Beauty's Timeless Skin Renewal Serum.  This product is such a treat for your face!  

If you love natural bee products, like I do, this product is a great addition to your skincare routine.  Its enriched with royal jelly, bee propolis, honey, anti-oxidants and plant bio-actives.  These ingredients encourage gentle cell renewal, remove lines,  and reduce redness and puffiness.  Additionally, Joyal Beauty's unique formula ensures that this serum is non-greasy, light, and quickly absorbed by the skin.  Finally, vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, and B6 as well as minerals such as zinc promote general skin health.

After Joyal Beauty's Timeless Skin Renewal Serum in the morning and at night for about a week, I've noticed considerable improvement in my skin's texture and tone.  It is noticeably more moisturized, less puffy, and has a healthier overall sheen.

I think that this product works very well under nightly moisturizer as well as daily foundation or bb/ cc cream.  It is lightweight and feels great on my skin.  It has a pleasant scent, but is not overtly fragranced.



If you are searching for a new skin serum, I highly recommend trying this one out by Joyal Beauty.  It is available on Amazon for $24.95.  


Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment