Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Foxbrim Ultra Lift Treatment Review



I thought that Foxbrim's Vitamin C Lotion was so good that I leapt at the opportunity to review their Ultra Lift Treatment Professional Formula with Hyaluronic Acid, CoQ10 + Vitamin B5.  

This fragrance free lotion addresses visible signs of aging with CoQ10, Hyaluronic Acid, Retinol, Peptides, and Vitamin B5.  At first I was unimpressed with the fragrance-free scent of this line of lotions.  However, I have come to more fully appreciate the benefits of fragrance-free lotions for my face.

The lotion feels rich and luxurious.  It applies easily and moisturizes quickly and thoroughly.  I noticed that my skin felt firmer and more supple after using for just a few days.  I have fewer dry patches, which are especially prominent on my nose during fall and winter months.

I love that this lotion offers an excellent compliment to other lotions by Foxbrim.  Like their Vitamin C Lotion, the dispenser utilizes an easy pump-action that ensures no product is wasted while the cap protects the dispenser from any accidental pressure.  


A few final reasons to consider loving FoxBrim: their products are made with all-natural and organic ingredients, they are not tested on animals, made in the U.S.A. and packaged in recycled materials!

Foxbrim's Ultra Lift Treatment is available on Amazon for $18.99.


Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment