Thursday, December 11, 2014

Laughing Scholar's Fabulously Frugal Gift Guide!

Alright, ladies & gents, it's that time of year again!  Is your budget stretching thinner than your gift list?  Are you just running out of ideas?  Here are some of my favorite internet finds that just might be what you're looking for to give to someone special while not breaking the bank!

All photos are linked to product pages for convenience!

From one of my new favorite sites: Tanga.com

               
Earrings with Swarovski Crystal Elements and 14K Gold Accents $15/ pair

              
LG Tone Pro HBS-750 Bluetooth Stereo Headset $45 / Brown 100% Cotton Fedora $5

I love Tanga!  They offer some truly wonderful products at steep discounts.  I've purchased a computer and a photography lightbox for myself.  I've also purchased a leather bracelet, fedora (pictured), and other items for my husband.   Everything is remarkably good quality, and Tanga has amazing customer service!

I think these jewelry items (or others that are on the site) have great value for their price, which should please even the pickiest gift-giver and receiver.  :-)  Ensure that your phone-addicted loved one is safe while driving by gifting this beautiful & practical hands-free set.  Finally, if you know someone who's dying for a Fedora, this hat is extremely good quality for the price.  My husband loves his.

If you are a Birchbox Member & you want to rack some points while getting some good gifts, I'd highly recommend these options:

       
 Benefit They're Real Push-Up Liner $24/ Caudalie Winter Duo $12

         
Billy Jealousy Beard Envy Kit $25/ Quirky Wrapster (Set of 2) $7

I greatly enjoy racking up my Birchbox points while getting lovely items for friends.  I highly recommend the Winter Duo for friends in snow-country.  I wish I had had that in my purse while living in Chicago!  Benefit's Liner is a great splurge for that fashionista in your life.  I purchased the Beard Envy kit for a friend of mine, and he loves it!  Finally, my hubby was thrilled to find out that one of my BB orders came with one of these as a surprise for him; no more tangled headphone cords!

I wish you all the best of luck in your holiday shopping!  May the deals be plentiful, your budget delightfully long-lasting, and your gift list just right!

If you haven't signed up for Birchbox, and want to, I'd love it if you'd be willing to use my referral link! (Referrals make my world go round, and help me continue making posts!)

Participate in Comments!
Who are you giving to this holiday season?  Are you done with, in the midst of, or not yet begun your shopping?  How do you figure out what to give that one difficult-to-shop-for loved one? 

No comments:

Post a Comment