Monday, December 8, 2014

SwaagBox December: Let's Try this Again


So, after the huge disappointment that was the October Swaagbox, I was excited to see pictures of their much improved November box.  So, I tried out their $5 again (using a new email address), so I could experience this improvement myself!

Here's my very first Unboxing Video!



So, here are all the goodies that came in my December Swaagbox.  For $5, I am swimming in value.  For $14, I'd still feel pretty happy.  For you ladies who want a bit of everything, this is definitely the way to go!



For $14, this box includes:
1 pack of pads/ tampons of your choice
3 makeup items - lipstick, eyeshadow, eyeliner
1 pair of earrings
4 fun size candy bars
Of course, selection will vary from month to month.


I really like these earrings!  They're seriously fun!  The beads are varied, there is decorative metal scrollwork on them, and they are quite sturdy pieces.  They seem to be well constructed; I expect these to be in my collection for a few years.



Compared with the Hard Candy Eyeshadow, Eyeliner, and Maybelline nail polishes, this makeup set is much more refined.  (Note: I selected Classic Style).  They are nicely pigmented and seem to be a very nice quality.

Overall impression, Swaagbox has certainly stepped up their game!  Again, if you're looking for a good quality monthly 'ladies' box, I'm happy to recommend that you consider this box.  Since I am not continuing my subscription, this link is not a referral. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment