Saturday, January 3, 2015

Lovely L'Occitane En Provence Holiday Box!


I have been wanting to try L'Occitane products for the longest time!  I always felt like they were a bit pricey for my grad student budget.  When they launched their Holiday L'OcciBox with a discount code that made it $15.00, I knew that it would make an easy Christmas present from hubby to me!

I refused to peak at all the goodies, so I made him order it.  Here are my thoughts on this delightful little box of treats!




Here's a picture of all the goodies!


Verdict: Yay! 

I would definitely recommend keeping your eyes open for another box of delights from L'Occitane!  It arrived in a beautiful box with products that every woman would love and actually use.  For $15.00 this box rocks!!





No comments:

Post a Comment