Saturday, January 3, 2015

A Wonderful Christmas & A Happy New Year!

I had a truly wonderful Christmas season!  

    

Fantastic Christmas Party with great friends!


           






Plane flights to the east coast and back!


          
 

Spent a wonderful Christmas with my mother-in-law and sweet hubby on the Isle of Palms in SC!  

We took a little beach side excursion on Christmas Eve!  








After finally recovering from jet lag, I discovered that a hot cup of coffee in the warm sun on the back porch was magical!  I watched turtles and birds hang out in the pond behind the condo. :-)

We ate so much good food, rested, and had a fantastic visit!


           


Sweet hubby and I had a lovely walk on the beach!  I've really missed the Atlantic Ocean!


Celebrated in the end of 2014 and the start of the New Year with fantastic BBQ dinner with friends!  

Rang in the new year with some sparkling wine in our champagne glasses from our wedding!


Then we celebrated New Year's Day in classic Southern style with a tasty ham, black-eyed peas, and corn bread! (sorry y'all, there aren't any pics because the food was just too good!)

I hope that all of my lovely readers in the blog-o-sphere had a fantastic holiday season and a very Happy New Year!







No comments:

Post a Comment