Friday, November 21, 2014

Foxbrim Vitamin C Lotion Review





I was very excited when Foxbrim invited me to review their Vitamin C Lotion.  I had seen other reviews of this product, and I really wanted to try it!  

Expect more from your Daily Moisturizer. It Starts With Quality Skin Protection With Proven Vitamin C.  

Moisture and More. All The Benefits In A Single Bottle. 

Foxbrim provides you Vitamin C Lotion.

Create healthy hydrated skin that radiates.


• Effectively lighten spots and discoloration
• Reduce wrinkle formation and existing wrinkles
• Refine and even skin texture 
• Promote skin cell turnover

Key Ingredients include:
+ Vitamin C (15%)
+ Aloe Vera
+ MSM
+ Shea Butter
+ Jojoba Oil
+ Green Tea


I think that Foxbrim certainly produces a good quality product.

The packaging is clean and neat.  I particularly love the dispenser for this lotion; the pump-action dispenser provides the right amount of lotion for application each time.  There's no need to worry about squeezing a tube to hard, and wasting valuable product.


This lotion feels extremely silky to the touch, and feels great on my skin.  It is highly moisturizing without feeling greasy.  I have used it on my face during the day, and was very pleased with how well it performed.  


Something to note about Foxbrim's lotions, they are fragrance-free.  While I don't particularly enjoy the scent of this lotion, I love how it feels, the way it moisturizes, and its container.  


Verdict: Yay!

Foxbrim's Vitamin C Lotion is available at Amazon for $15.99.


Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment