Wednesday, February 18, 2015

My Eyes & Lips! #MOTD + Mini-Tutorial!

I really do love playing around with makeup!  I think that playing with lips & eyes is the best part of doing my daily makeup looks.



Here's what I used today on my eyes & lips:

- Cailyn Mineral Eyeshadow Powder in Autumn:
Lid using UBU no.30

- Ulta Color Pure Eye Shadow in YOLO:
Crease to Brow using UBU no.35

- Cargo Cosmetics Liquid Eye Liner in Black:
Applied in a thick line just above the lashes

- Mirenesse Mattfinity Lip Rouge in Paris:
Applied very carefully, blotted & allowed to set!
(Much happier with this second use than the first time!)



What I used on my Brows and Lashes:

- Beauty Lashious Eyelash Curler:
Used as close to lash roots as possible

- Laura Geller GlamLash in Black:
Applied from root to tip, top & bottom lashes, 2 coats

- Ellen Tracy Neutral Eye Shadows:
Used mini brush to accentuate brows

- Ellen Tracy Brow Pencil in Brown:
Used with Beauty Brow Tool to shape and define brows



What do you think of my #MOTD?  What other kinds of beauty posts would you like to see here?




No comments:

Post a Comment