Wednesday, March 11, 2015

#TodaysReasonToSmile ~ My Sweet Puppy Dog!


So, I've had a pretty crappy day today.  I woke up fine, and then when I stood up from working on my computer to get ready to walk the dog, it hit me like a ton of bricks.

Nothing felt right.
The world seemed like it had shifted a bit to the left.
And my head didn't feel totally connected to the rest of me.
All day today I've had to wait out the vertigo and dizziness.

Finally admitting defeat, I sent out email apologies for my absences at meetings today, piled up some pillows, crawled into bed, and rested propped up against the mountain of squishiness.   And you know who snuggled with me for the next four hours while I slept it off?  My sweet Barley-Dog.


So, today's reason to smile is dedicated to a pup who definitely ought to rank in the top 100 of the sweetest dogs in the world.

Enjoy the precious pictures!

 Barley keeping me company while I write my comps.

 Barley cuddling with his favorite person - the hubby.

 Barley expresses how much he missed his favorite person one afternoon by crawling into his lap and promptly melting.

 Barley waits patiently for morning walk time.

Barley very sweetly asks to for morning walks when I oversleep one morning.

Today's Reason to Smile: Barley-Dog!
also known as Nurse Dog, BatDog, Cuddle-Buddy, Bathroom Mat Crumpler, and Enemy of the Skateboard


No comments:

Post a Comment