Friday, March 13, 2015

Laughing Scholar's Jammin' Jamberry ONLINE Party!

I'm really, really, really excited friends!  You know that I love my Jamberry Nail Wraps!  Well, I am co-hosting my first Jamberry Party with Fantastic Friend & Rockin' Jamberry Consultant, Frances!


We'll be running games so that you can earn points for all sorts of fun nail designs throughout the next week!  

Stop by and request to join
to get in on all of the fun, games, & goodies!


Jamberry is killin' it representing Pantone's Color of the Year: Marsala!
Look at these totally cute designs!


Who's ready for spring already?  Still fighting snow & cold?  At least you can remember the signs of spring on your fingertips!!

What are you waiting for?  Come join the party!

Wanting to buy some wraps, but not feeling up for a party?

You can buy Nail Wraps Here!



No comments:

Post a Comment