Monday, March 9, 2015

#TodaysReasonToSmile

Today's reason to smile comes at the very end of my day.  

Hubby knows my anxiety has been high lately with new job, comps, and other changes.  The past week he's been doing a great job of checking in about my anxiety level, what I can do to help reduce it, and what he can do to make it easier for me to accomplish those things.  

Because my depression usually raises its ugly head as a result of my anxiety spiraling out of control, I really appreciate him helping me to be aware of how high or low it is at the beginning and end of the day.  

Tonight while we were out walking the dog, he checked in with me as usual.  He supported my decision to get ready for sleep when we got upstairs and even offered to make me decaffeinated tea to help me settle down for the night.  

Its really nice feeling sleepy before 2AM! 



So, today's reason to smile is having a supportive partner who will make me tea!

No comments:

Post a Comment