Monday, November 10, 2014

Monthly Obsessions!



As I become increasingly involved in the beauty blogger community, I learn about new products.  I really enjoy trying new products through the various subscription boxes I order each month.  Among all of those that I sample, review, and learn about, there are always a handful with which I become slightly obsessed.  So, I'm starting a series called, "Monthly Obsessions."

This month I have a lot of new obsessions, so I'll be breaking those down into smaller categories!  Other months I might have fewer obsessions, so I'll just blog a single post.  If you are a blogger and would like to share your latest obsessions and would like to do a guest blog here, please let me know!   Finally, if you follow along and think I should try something out, please let me know!  I love trying out, learning about, and reviewing new products.

No comments:

Post a Comment