Sunday, November 9, 2014

A Few of My Favorite Frugal Things! Part #2

So, a few weeks ago I posted about my favorite sites to visit to score freebies, and I promised a part 2, so here it is!  In addition to checking out my freebie sites each morning, I also check a few other sites to score free samples, cheap samples, and do some social networking.

Here are some of my other freebie go-to sites:
Sircle Samples is one of my favorite new sites; it takes some getting used to though.  I haven't scored as many free samples as I would like by now, but I'm learning to keep my eye on it!  :-) Sircle Samples makes it easy to earn points to cash in for free samples of products.  Reviewing the products you receive, other products you already have, completing your profile and completing daily surveys are all ways you can earn points.  The most recent samples (that I missed, sadly) were a $10 gift card to Bath & Body Works and a lip pencil from NYC.  I've gotten a skin serum that was pretty nice just recently though!
Also, for those of you who are bloggers, they have a special deal just for us; so make sure to apply for that!
If you are interested in joining, feel free to use my referral link or you can just access their site at http://sirclesamples.com/
Smiley360 is another freebie site that offers campaigns in which members can participate to receive free samples.  Generally, this requires filling a survey to qualify for the campaign and a willingness to review items on the internet.  I have not yet qualified to review anything, but others have had lots of good luck!

Influenster is another way to interact with brands, discuss the latest product trends, and receive freebies.  Here's how they describe themselves:

"Influenster is a community of trendsetters, social media hotshots, and educated consumers who live to give opinions of products and experiences.  Influensters meet here to learn about new products from our favorite brands as well as review the products they already use in their day-to-day lives!  We invite our most active and social media savvy members to participate in exclusive rewards campaigns, such as:
- VoxBox campaigns where members receive complimentary full-size products to test and review!
- Interactive Twitter chats with celebrities and in-the-know experts
- Fun contests where members can earn sweet giveaways
- Special discounts on featured brands, services, and more!
In return, all we ask of our members is to do what they already love to do: share their opinions with their friends & followers on social media!"


So far, none of my voxperks interest me, and the only campaign I've gotten is for deodorant.  But I'm learning!

Then, there's Allure.  I love entering allure's giveaways!  A couple of the items I've won are pictured below.  They're hosting more giveaways in the first week of November.  Seriously, its just fun!  And you never know what you'll get!




Finally, while this one isn't free, it certainly is fun.  Abe's Market, which an online site offering all natural products including food and beauty items, has a try for $2 section that has new items at 11am ET.  I've scored all-natural face lotion, body wipes, and a few other goodies from this site!  I highly recommend it.



Well, this is conclusion for my favorite websites.  But be on the lookout for part 3 - my favorite apps!

Participate!

What are your favorite ways to splurge on a budget?  Do you know about any cheap ways to pamper yourself that I haven't mentioned here?  Please share!






No comments:

Post a Comment