Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Today's Reason to Smile ~ Happy St. Patrick's Day!

There are so many things right in this picture on my Saint Patrick's Day Morning.


I'm rockin' out my layered gold necklaces from Rocksbox.

I'm seriously owning some green eye shadow & eye liner from Bare Minerals.

My hair is actually behaving thanks to the art of reading instructions on a hair oil I was reviewing the night before . . . and my skin is happily glowing thanks to Radha's Argan Oil and Cremo's Face Wash & Moisturizer.

PLUS, I am holding a golden mug filled with Moustache Coffee.

But the best part is that I FREAKING REMEMBERED TO WEAR SOMETHING GREEN on Saint Patrick's Day!!


I just don't own very many green items.  I never, ever have.  As a small child, I was the epitome of the girly-girl . . . except that I wasn't afraid to skin my knees when running or riding on my bike in my frilly dresses (no really, they had lace; they were frilly).

My favorite color was of course pink, and this was back before pink & green were cute.  There were no cute combinations of pink & green in the 1980s.  To make matters worse, I could never remember to wear green on St. Patrick's Day, and I was subjected to the constant pinching of my compatriots throughout elementary school.

So, today's reason to smile is remembering to wear green






No comments:

Post a Comment