Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Confession: I might be obsessed with Hyaluronic Acid Serums

   My current collection of Hyaluronic Acid Serums . . . 

   


I have a confession.  I am a little obsessed with Hyaluronic Acid Serums.  Since I started beauty blogging and reviewing products, I've tested seven different bottles of Hyaluronic Acid Serums from seven different companies.

Here's what I love about Hyaluronic Acid Serums:

1. They don't smell bad.  I have yet to come across one that smells bad, weird, odd, or in any way unpleasant.

2. They are lightweight moisturizers that layer very well under facial creams/ lotions or makeup.

3. While hyaluronic acid is most often used to reduce the appearance of wrinkles, I've noticed that using it also brightens my complexion and makes my skin feel smoother.

4. Hyaluronic Acid is a substance that occurs naturally in our bodies; it is found in young skin and joints.  While application cannot replace what we lose over time, I have certainly seen benefits when used as part of a skincare routine.

5.  Finally, it just feels good on my skin!

So, I'm out scoping out the territory to find the one(s) I like best.  Of the ones pictured above, my favorites are definitely Body Merry's Hyaluronic Dew Serum and Adeline's Hyaluronic Acid Serum!



No comments:

Post a Comment