Sunday, February 1, 2015

Versatile Blog Award!

I am thrilled that a blogger I deeply respect and admire nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award!

The Versatile Blogger Award Guidelines:

When you consider nominating a fellow blogger for the Versatile Blogger Award, consider the quality of the writing, the uniqueness of the subjects covered, the level of love displayed in the words on the virtual page. Or, of course, the quality of the photographs and the level of love displayed in the taking of them.  Honor those bloggers who bring something special to your life whether every day or only now and then.


Given these guidelines, I feel very honored to be recognized by a fellow blogger, and especially such a well-established blogger, for this award.


Joely, of FashionBeyond40, nominated me for this amazing award!  Thank you!  I really enjoy the variety of high quality content Joely posts regularly.  One of my favorite types is her "happiness is . . . " posts; they're always different, but I always learn something about her life.


Now, in acceptance of this marvelous award, I will share 7 things about myself, and nominate 15 other bloggers for this prestigious award!

So, 7 things about me!

1. I've never had a cavity, but I had a root canal at 20.

2. I've loved makeup since childhood; I would watch my mother getting ready in the morning at her makeup table and marvel at all the beautiful colors of eye shadow!

3. I'm 5'8, but I wear the same jeans/ pants inseam as my husband who is 6'2.

4. I am obsessed with turquoise.

5. I have an unhealthy addiction to purple eye shadow!

6. I never made sweet tea for myself and kept it around religiously until I moved out of the south.

7. I was 23 when I enjoyed my first peanut butter & jelly sandwich; it was peanut butter & strawberry.


Now, for the 15 blogs I nominate!

1. Bridgette Ramos, I nominate you for your fantastic attitude, beautiful style, and wonderful blog appearance!

2. Elle Sees, I nominate you for your grace and charm that fill every post; your approach to beauty blogging helps every technique, tool, and product feel accessible!

3. Best Beauty for My Buck, I nominate you because your product review sheet is amazing, and I know you'll always have a tip that my wallet will appreciate!

4. Intrice Blog, I nominate you for your overall sweet attitude, your support of my blog in its early stages, and for your wonderful approaches to writing product reviews!

5. A Fresh Start On A Budget, I nominate you for your wonderful tips about budgeting, staying motivated, time management, and link up parties!

6. Mish Mash Musings, I nominate you for being one of the coolest ladies in the subscription box review game!  I love your candor and silliness!

7. Our Twenties, I nominate you for your beautiful writing about life, fashion, beauty, and always showing off your smile!

8. Glamour And Giggles, I nominate you for your glamorous and fun approach to beauty and reviews!

9. Megan Joy, I nominate you for your effortless approach to all things beauty! I've learned so much from you!

10. This Teacher Wears Makeup, I nominate you for your unique approach to beauty and product reviews!

11. Brendy Beauty, I nominate you for your lovely reviews, feminine aura of your blog, and your sweet photos!

12. Manly Man Lee, I nominate you for your honest reflections, and humorous candor! 

13. Andie Conn, I nominate you for the amazing space you create for those of us who suffer with depression!

14. The Smoking Thurible, as one of the rare theological blogs I read, I nominate you for willingness to share your sermons beyond the pulpit in the blog-o-sphere!

15. The Inspired and Inspiring, I nominate you for your willingness to be open and vulnerable about your journey!

 I hope that all of you amazing bloggers are able to pass along the favor to other wonderful blogs!

I hope that all of my readers have found a new and exciting blog (or two!) to read and follow!



No comments:

Post a Comment